We believe that healing the world begins with one person at a time.
Each person we serve learns to live with greater freedom, peace of mind, and experience more joy in their lives.
We have short- and long-term opportunities, you can;
- Make a "good cheer" phone call to elders through the TAP-In! Program,
- Become a Family Mentor for newly arriving Refugees,
- Work with us in our offices to apply, or strenghthen, your marketing, communications or development skills.
- Tutor a child.
- Share the love of reading as a Reading Mentor at a local day school.
For More Information Contact:
Donna Gordon, Clinical Director,
Office: 413.737.2601, or by email.
- About Us
- Community Programs
- Elder Care
- Geriatric Care Managment
- Crisis Intervention: Need Help Now?
- Guardianship and Conservatorship Services
- For Professionals
- elder care outreach helpline
- TAP- In!
- caregiver self-care tips - new!
- Healing the World
- SUPPORT US