We believe that healing the world begins with one person at a time.
Each person we serve learns to live with greater freedom, peace of mind, and experience more joy in their lives.
We have short- and long-term opportunities, you can;
- Make a "good cheer" phone call to elders through the TAP-In! Program
- Become a Family Mentor for newly arriving refugees,
- Work with us in our offices to apply or strenghthen your marketing, communications or development skills.
- Tutor a child.
- Share the love of reading as a Reading Mentor at a local day school.
For More Information Contact:
Donna Gordon, Clinical Director,
Office: 413.455.1936 x103, or by email.
Donna Gordon with JFS volunteers at the June 11th appreciation luncheon.
- About Us
- Community Programs
- Elder Care
- Healing the World
- Refugee Resettlement
- quick facts about refugees
- Citizenship Services
- volunteer opportunities
- Community Engagement
- SUPPORT US